- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of Service
By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The content contained in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Trinity Aquaponics may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
The web content included on the Trinity Aquaponics site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Trinity Aquaponics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its site or on any sites linked to this site. The web content appearing on trinityaquaponics.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors; Trinity Aquaponics does not warrant that any of the content on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the content contained on this website at any time without notice, however, we do not make any commitment to update the content.
In no event shall Trinity Aquaponics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the web content on the Trinity Aquaponics site, even if Trinity Aquaponics or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Trinity Aquaponics is not responsible for the web content of any linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trinity Aquaponics of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.